Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Shameless self promotion


Just the other day a shop owner commented that he really enjoyed our Amazing Magic with Rope DVD. Don't be fooled. Yes, it's an inexpensive DVD, but the material is strong. There are many routines taught. Including a professor's nightmare and several cut & restored effects. In fact, I'm the magician on the DVD! Although my name is no where near the cover art, I AM the guy on there. Needless to say, I think I impressed him.

Actually, I am on 5 FUN Inc. instructional DVDS.
My first release was the Rope DVD, then FUN was interested in my Cardiologist Deck.

Ever see this trick? We've sold thousands. It's my favorite trick. Personally, I think of the Cardiologist Deck as an act and not a trick. You can do a whole 10 minute bit to this thing. I also developed many effects with David Goring's Exchange. We've sold thousands of these as well. The gimmick is super deviant. I always sell out of these in my lectures.

Oh, and many people recognize my name from the Geek Magic DVD. Yes, I was part of a side show troop. This DVD is fun to watch and the tricks are all workers. It's basically my act for sale.

I'm the magician on the McDonald's Aces DVD. I incorporated many different productions/moves to the famous card routine. The DVD is also fun to watch and there are plenty of fantastic sleights taught. Serious card nerds will love this release.

There you go. Five DVD releases in 3 years. Not sure how I found the time....probably magic!

No comments: