Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Coming Soon to a Magic Shop Near You

We have got some very exciting magic products on the way in the near future. There's a book (you remember, those inky-paper heavy things before computers?) on the way that I'll talk about more next week, and there are some tricks with instructional DVDs from some top names that'll hit the shelves this year.

I'm very pleased with the positive feedback I've been getting about our little corner of the Internet. I'm very happy that so many of you are joining in the discussions. Please let your magic friends know about us!

For now, I can tell you that some of the soon-to-be released products will be Fun Inc. exclusives, meaning the only place for your local magic shop to get them is from us. Retailers, when your customers ask you for FUN, we're ready to take your call!

In the meantime, let me start a discussion: What is the most valuable card sleight in your arsenal? Can you do a Classic Pass? One-Handed Top Palm? Strike Double? Post your thoughts, and I'll chime in with the response from Charlie Miller, as written in Harry Riser's "Secrets of an Escomateur."

No comments: