Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hot Hands

We recently received a new effect from Alex Lourido, along with the coolest demo video I have ever seen. Silver Impression allows you to melt, stretch, and imprint your thumb on a coin with your bare hands.

It sounds cool, it looks cool, and comes with everything you need. Two gimmicks are supplied along with the instructional DVD. In real life, Alex is a professional video editor, so you know right away that the look of this video will be exquisite.

Speaking of other heated topics, I'm going to lay a little teaser on you right now: yesterday we wrapped up filming a new DVD on a classic effect with a well-known author and magic creator. I don't want to say any more than that, because I like building suspense (I'm a magician, remember?).

I can say that I learned a lot about putting together a DVD, and I want to reassure everyone that my personal standards are very high, as well as my expectations. What's coming up will not only look great - it will be great.

No comments: