Friday, April 18, 2008

FUN Inc. on TV

We just wrapped up filming for our spot on 190 North, a Chicago-focused program from our local ABC affiliate. They spent most of the day filming around the factory - but Tomas and I are both on camera performing some magic. The target air date is May 25, so keep your TiVos ready. For those of you outside of the Chicago area, fear not: 190 North is also available as a video podcast! Hooray for technology!

The trick that I performed is FUN Inc's upcoming release from Boris Wild, WPT: Wild Poker Trick. Since teasing the release, I noticed some discussion of the trick on some of the internet chat boards. I was ecstatic - not because people are eagerly awaiting the release of WPT, but because people are reading the blog!

Speaking of WPT - they are in and will be ready to ship on Monday. The DVD looks very good, and so do the cards!

I'm headed this weekend to visit some old friends at Michigan Magic Day. I'll let you know how it goes. Happy weekend!

No comments: