Tuesday, October 21, 2008

String Them Along!


As John mentioned in yesterday's blog, I am involved with two more Royal magic DVD projects.
The Card Magic Essentials DVD is very good. For the price, it's going to have a lot of great information. Usually on beginner videos/dvds, the material is rather basic. No "cool" moves are taught.
This DVD has Elmsley Counts, Double Lifts, Controls, Forces, and even shuffles. Wish this was around when I got started. Also, I am very proud of my AT THE TABLE DVD. No, it's not as zany as my Geek Magic release, but it's still fun to watch. It's a great collection of impromptu magic. No throw away material here.... all good stuff! Oh, and a customer of mine was surprised to learn I was the magician on ROYAL's Amazing Tricks With Rope DVD. Many customers really enjoy this DVD. It features a slew of effects! Even how to make a stiff rope gimmick! Plus it's priced very nice. I always do well with it when I lecture. For years I have been watching instructional magic videos/dvds, I still can't believe I'm making them myself!

No comments: