Monday, October 13, 2008

R-H-P is H-O-T!

It's being called one of the best tricks to hit the market in recent times. A sleeper hit. An under-the-radar smash.

Cameron Francis' Red Hot Prediction continues to gain steam in the magic world. Recently, I found myself demonstrating behind the counter at a well known Chicago magic shop. The gentleman I was talking with described his performance style and stituation, so I demonstrated RHP. The gentleman bought it on the spot!

As I was performing, the store's manager was watching from afar. "Why haven't I been doing that one?" he exclaimed. "If I had taken the time to learn it, I would've sold dozens of 'em by now!"

The best part - it takes only moments to learn. Magic shop owners and demonstrators have to learn a lot of magic, with precious little time available to them. RHP is a surefire hit, everytime, and takes only moments to learn.

Just take a look at this thread on the Magic Cafe!

Add this one to your display case before we run out.

No comments: