Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Customer Service Friendly TOMAS!


One of the many perks of working for FUN is that I get to chat with just about every magic store owner in the world! Fortunately for them, I KNOW MAGIC LIKE A NERD. I get asked plenty of questions in regards to products and magic in general.

I am very familiar with not only our line, but with all the products we distribute. I know what they do, how they work, who makes them, and which are better than others. I've even coached tricks to shop owners via telephone! If, for whatever reason I am stumped, then my co-workers will have an answer for sure!

Why am I telling you this? Many customers have complained to me that other wholesalers aren't too familiar with their product. Product that most would consider "basic", like thumb tips or Svengali decks! Not at FUN! We all know our stuff. Please feel free to call me with any comments, questions, or even suggestions. I am always here to help!

No comments: