Friday, July 18, 2008

New Projects from FUN

The buzz on the magic boards has been all about John Bannon's Fractal Card Magic trilogy. The Royal Scam and Duplicity, parts I and II, have been a big hit with those that have tried it. Inevitably, the question is brought up "when does part III come out?"

Spin Doctor, the final installment of the trilogy, will be out - soon. Sorry I can't be more precise. We hope to have it out before the end of September, at the latest. As soon as we have the video demo, we'll post it here on the blog.

Second, yesterday we wrapped filming on a DVD project that is intended for the beginning card magician. That's all I'd like to say about it, just because I like to tease and tantalize.

Lastly, we have a DVD project on the burner concerning magic with bills. The DVD will feature a magician prominent in money magic. We don't have too much on paper yet, but the concept and the willingness are there. This one is going to be really good.

That's all the suspense I think I can stir up for today. If it gets to be too much for you, just take a few deep breaths and remind yourself that you can always get the latest FUN info right here.

No comments: