Monday, July 7, 2008

Custom Magic


On my Independence Day weekend, I took a trip home to visit family in suburban Detroit. I made sure to stop by my old stomping grounds at the Wunderground Magic Shop. We've been doing business with the Wunderground for years and years, in fact, we're working on an order of custom Magic Wands (imprinted with their name and phone number).

The owner, Paul, was excited to try out FUN's custom magic services for the first time. He's so interested in it, that he made flyers to hand out to other local businesses who may be interested in obtaining new and different promotional items, aside from pens and keychains.

Does your shop promote custom magic to other business in your area? Aside from the benefits your clients will reap from having interesting promotional items, you'll open your shop to more business-to-business relationships in your community.

Drop by our customized items page or email me for more details!

No comments: