Thursday, February 7, 2008

FUN Prediction Magic!

Tomas Medina's Super Bowl Predictions:

Author’s Note: I realize I am posting this after the Super Bowl was played, but I actually wrote it several days before the game and just didn’t have a chance to post it until now.

Yes, the Patriots have run off eighteen consecutive wins. Yes, they look unbeatable. Most of the sports media does not give New York a chance and have already crowned this year’s Patriots “The Greatest Team Ever.” Don't jump the gun. Don't be so sure.

While they lack the star power of the Pats, they are starting to come together as a team, and it seems that as the season continues the Giants continue to grow stronger.

I am going for the underdogs. I think the New York Giants are going to win this game.
How's that for a magical prediction? Some straight-up Kreskin stuff!

I recently performed this little prediction for some friends. Of course, I sealed my billet in an envelope and performed a thumb tip bill switch as I unfolded the prediction. It was an impromptu effect which wound up getting a surprisingly good reaction. People really did think I predicted the game!

Prediction effects are impressive. Probably one of the best prediction tricks we carry is Edwardo Kozuch's Newspaper Prediction. Ever see this trick?

I saw a local magician once perform this and totally fried everyone's brains. No, it's not a "demo-friendly" effect. However it's a well thought out product. Try one! The secret is diabolical. No one will ever guess the method. Oh, and if you're looking for a stellar walk around prediction effect, Diamond Jim's Sentimental Postcards may be what you're looking for! A novel premise and easy handling, make this trick a winner.

In my next post, I'll mention more forgotten goodies from the FUN Factory warehouse!

No comments: