Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Curses!

When I took my trip to Las Vegas in December, I had a great fortune to meet several fine magicians. One of the people I met was Bizzaro, The Optical Illusionist. Bizzaro is an outstanding magician; technically gifted, creative, and very entertaining.

He showed this product to me while I was visiting the open mic night at Denny & Lee's. I was happy to see it, because I knew it would be something special for us to carry here at FUN Inc. Now, in cooperation with Firecat Studios, we're now a proud distributor of Foiled Again!

When I brought the trick back to the FUN office, despite my obvious lack of practice, talent, or skill, our little review committee agreed it'd be a great product to bring to the masses.

Check out the demo video, and tell your favorite dealer to get Foiled Again from FUN Inc!

3 comments:

Newman said...

This looks pretty cool. I would enjoy seeing this live.

Bizzaro. said...

You did NOT just misspell my name!!

Kidding. I'm glad you guys enjoyed it and so are other peeps around the world.

Anonymous said...

YaY!

Bizzaro is a little bit Bizzare...you know.

I think that its great you are
distributing something of his.

I'll have to give him a call
to congratulate him.