Thursday, January 15, 2009

Make an impression!


I'm very happy that we have Jim Pace's Hot Leads back in stock. I've been using this product personally for years, and it's always gotten me a great reaction. I mean, if you were handed a business card that burst into flames, extinguished, and had no burn marks on it, you'd be impressed, right?

Jim, the enterprising, creative, talented pyromaniac that he is, has come up with many pyro effects over the years. Another one of my favorites (that I also perform regularly) is the Inviso-Torch.

Yes, you must exercise caution because it is real fire. I've always been careful, but a friend of mine nearly got burned. Fortunately, I was there to tackle him to the ground and extinguish the flames. His shirt only had a minor singe to it.

No comments: