Thursday, January 8, 2009

Card to Wallet is back!


As someone who recently became obsessed with the Card-to-Wallet (see my growing wallet collection as proof), I was disappointed to find that I came to FUN Inc. just after we ran out of our hip pocket-style CTW. I heard from a lot of folks about how much they loved this wallet, and demanded to know when we'd have them again.

Well, when I got here, I found out the chances of us having the Royal Card to Wallet again was next to nothing. I'm so glad to find out that was wrong!

Our Card to Wallet is genuine leather, suitable for using as your everyday wallet. The included instructions give you a basic handling, but with a little research, I'm sure you'll be able to find a structured routine that fits your style.

After all, the CTW didn't become a classic effect because it was unadaptable...

Pick up a Royal Magic Card to Wallet from your local dealer. And do it quickly...these things will go fast!

No comments: