Friday, December 12, 2008

NBC's The Office: Exposure!

For those long-time readers of the blog, you may know that I'm a fan of NBC's "The Office." The annoying boss, played by Steve Carell, is alluded to in the show as being a magician. One scene even featured him attempting a straitjacket escape ending, predictably, in failure.

But was I shocked when I happened to glance at a few of the Web Exclusives from a recent episode, and saw flagrant exposure of the Thumb Tip! Warning: Some of you may cringe while viewing this. Not just because of the exposure, but because you probably know someone who actually performs it like this!



If only he had our Thumb Tip DVD or our 101 Tricks with a Thumb Tip booklet, this could have been avoided.

1 comment:

Smarty Pants said...

I didn't think the technique was that bad. He didn't drop the thumb tip or accidentally fling it at the audience hitting someone in the eye. Like I do. Gah