Monday, December 29, 2008

Back to our regular program

Wow, it was really nice to have 4 days off from my trip to Las Vegas, then come back to work for 2 days before our Christmas break.

While in Vegas, I saw:
  • Steve Wyrick's Real Magic
  • The Mac King Comedy Magic Show
  • Dana Daniels
  • Criss Angel BeLIEve
I had also intended on seeing The Amazing Johnathan, but his show was cancelled due to Johnathan's not feeling well. A big disappointment, to say the least.

I also got a chance to visit the Gary Darwin Magic Club and deliver my lecture. Naturally, the night of my lecture, a lecture I had been planning for months, Las Vegas has to receive the largest snowfall in history. Let's just say, the weather negatively affected the attendence. Nonetheless, those who were there had a great time, and Darwin himself called my lecture a "welcome surprise."

2009 is set to bring a lot of great innovations from us. We'll remain focused on bringing high-quality, affordable magic to the masses. I think we've got some very nice items coming down the pipeline, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You saw the Wyrick show AND the Criss Angel show in the span of just a few days.

John, you have my deepest sympathies. I hope your healing is quick.

Smarty Pants said...

John, you are a philosopher and a saint. Please be less good, so you can make things easier for the rest of us.