Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Viva Las Vegas!

Call for suggestions!

I'm headed to Las Vegas for my first time ever, thanks to the guys at StreetofCards.tv. I won their "Amish Knot" contest, and with it a week-long vacay at Sin City, to include a lot of magical extras. In addition to seeing the top magic acts in the world, like Lance Burton, Mac King, and Penn & Teller, to name a few, the SOC-TV crew arranged for me to present my humble lecture at the Gary Darwin Midnight Magic Club.

So, aside from the numerous shows to see in Vegas, what else do you think I should check out? Leave your comments for me by Dec 14, 'cause that's when I'm heading west!

BTW, if you'd like to see my winning video, check it out below:

1 comment:

Gordon said...

Congrats, John! I love Vegas, but even for an enthusiast like me, one week is a loooong visit. Pace yourself.

Gambler's General Store is my recommendation, it's worth a visit.

Have fun!