Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Magic's Kindred Arts

Even though I advertise myself as a magician, I still get asked if I juggle, or do ventriloquism, or do balloon animals. Now, I can't juggle, or do vent, but I can make a few balloons - but I wonder why I even get these questions in the first place.

In any case, we've got our sister arts covered here at the FUN warehouse. Here's a few of the newest (non-magic) items to hit the shelves.

Juggling Diabolo: Amazing stunts can be performed by spinning the plastic diabolo on the string and using the handles to manipulate the movement. One of this years must have toy gadgets, the diabolo will provide hours of active fun.

Talk Like a Dummy DVD
: On this DVD, professional ventriloquist Bob Rumba teaches you the ABCs of Ventriloquism. The DVD begins with the most basic concepts of ventriloquism - talking without moving your lips - and continues on to advanced technique and character development. On the way, every step in between is thoroughly reviewed. Once mastering Bob's instructions, you'll be talking like a dummy in no time.

Balloon Magic Made Easy: Balloon sculpture is a fun, easy and fascinating pastime. And best of all, it's easier than you ever could imagine. Balloon sculptures are wonderful adjuncts to the performances of magicians and clowns. Souvenirs made of bright, colorful balloons are popular with children of all ages, and adults, too. This broadcast quality DVD teaches you how to make incredible creations like a professional balloon artist in just minutes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can do the Devil Sticks quite well.