Thursday, January 10, 2008

"He Knows What I'm Thinking!"

For a happy Thursday morning at the Fun Inc offices, I generously donated a dozen donuts for the collective fueling of our creative minds. That, and I am hoping to get a little longer lunch period today.

My colleague, Gabe Fajuri, performed an effect for me this morning that I admit I had never experienced before. Since mentalism is all the rage these days (what with Phenomenon and all), Gabe had me think of a number, then matched that to a list of words. Merely thinking of the randomly chosen word, he correctly told me what word I was thinking of.

The brevity of my description emphasizes the simplicity of the effect: A word is thought of, then revealed by the wonder-worker. How much more pure could a mind-reading effect be?

Mental Yarn is suitable for your strolling restaurant magicians, stage magicians, and yes, can even be done over the phone, on the radio, or even via Instant Message. Watch your friends mind explode when you invade his brain and pry thoughts his thoughts out.

Dealers: Easy-to-demo, no reset. Magicians: If you wonder what pure mind-reading looks like, look no further.

No comments: