Friday, October 17, 2008

FUN Inc sightings!

Last week I mentioned The Masked Magician's feature on one of our products, the Universal Floating Gimmick.My keen eye has spotted FUN products in yet another video venture: Reel Magic magazine. I don't know if it is on purpose (probably not), but David Regal's review column is filmed at The Magic Apple in Studio City, CA. In the background of the most recent episode, I noticed a few FUN products in prominent locations.
The Art of Levitation DVD and Boris Wild's Wild Poker Trick are clearly visible on the left, behind David. I'm not sure, but I think it's Bolted Aces inside the display case on the right. That's definitely a Royal Magic product, though. Also note that David's new book, Approaching Magic (BTW, awesome book), is on the counter behind him.

Is this subliminal advertising on the part of Reel Magic? You be the judge.

No comments: